- Banking & Finance
- Capital Markets
- Commercial Litigation
- Cybercrime & Security
- Emerging Companies & Venture Capital
- Executive Compensation
- Fund Formation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- International Arbitration
- Investment Management
- Labor & Employment
- Life Sciences
- M&A, Private Equity
- Privacy & Data Security
- Securities Litigation
- Technology & Communications
- Trade Secret & Copyright Litigation
- White Collar Defense
recruiting, representing and placing law firm partners for over 20 years.
Natasha has extensive experience in placing law firm partners in most practice areas and has helped out-of-town AmLaw 100 and 200 law firms open nine offices throughout the Bay Area. While her practice is not restricted to the Bay Area, her extensive experience in the region has enabled her to gain expertise in technology and life sciences related practices. She also regularly represents groups and understands how to advocate for groups practicing together.
Over the years, Natasha has developed a robust practice representing lawyers moving from government service to private practice, including representing high level government attorneys out of the Department of Justice and the United States Attorney’s office with expertise in antitrust, white collar, securities enforcement and privacy and cyber security. Natasha knows that advocating for government attorneys moving to private practice requires a different skill set and an excellent reputation for your best outcome.
About 40% of Natasha’s practice is representing women partners. Because of her extensive work in the advancement and empowerment of women lawyers, Natasha understands the challenges women partners face and the competitive importance for firms to retain and recruit top women partners. Natasha has written and spoken extensively about the gender gap in law firm partner compensation and related issues.
Before launching Innocenti Partners, Natasha spent thirteen years with the prestigious Major, Lindsey & Africa legal recruiting firm. After joining in 2003, was elected to MLA’s partnership in 2006 and served as Managing Partner for both the San Francisco and Palo Alto offices. Natasha went on to lead the Partner Practice for Northern California for eight years. Prior to this, Natasha was part of the Legal Search Practice in the Executive Search Division at TMP Worldwide. She began her career working with the Chair of the Legal Search Practice at Heidrick & Struggles, Inc.
- Mills College: B.A., philosophy, with honors, 1993
- Mills College: B.A., English literature, with honors, 1993
- University of London: M.A., philosophy, 1996
- Certified Professional Coach, New Ventures West, 2010
- The Law Foundation of Silicon Valley
- Member, Executive Committee, since 2014
- Board Member, Chair Fund Development Committee, since 2012
- The Women In Law Empowerment Forum (2009 to 2016)
- National Vice Chair, 2012 to 2016
- Co-Founder, WILEF West, 2009 to 2012
- Hastings Leadership Academy
- Advisory Board Member, since 2012